Want to be part of our team? Our excelling company is always looking for qualified professionals. See our list of job opportunities and submit your resume below.
Quality Control Specialist
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Quality Control Specialist utilizes job knowledge and training, technical skills and abilities to accurately review property inspections submitted by field inspectors. Ensure that the inspections are completed in accordance with Insurance Risk Services and the specific client standards, guidelines, and requirements for both quality and time service.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School diploma/GED minimum; Associate or higher degree pre ferred.
- Previous work experience in the area of quality assurance, insurance, audit, or other rela ted fields.
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Ability to meet established deadlines within high quality sta ndards.
- Works independently with minimal direction.
- Must have strong attention to detail and solid o rganization skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure and multi-task many deman ds.
- Ability to work independently while also being a good team member.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Don’t take our word for it. Hear directly from our employees:
IRS provides its employees with continuous training and educational materials so we can all stay ahead of the industry and policy trends. The educational support at IRS never stops.
We have a dedicated accounting and administrative support team. All of our team members want to do the right thing and truly care about the customer.